Dolphin and Whale Research Project in South Africa
This project will give you an insight into the daily business of an approved research organization. Besides you will receive a certificate in Marine Mammal Biology and Research after 4 weeks. Your work on this project will range from data collection about movement, number and the habitat of Dolphins in the area to administrative tasks as well as land-based studies on the migratory routes of whales or helping out the tour guides at the local Seabird Rehabilitation Centre.
Accommodation and Meals:
You will live together with 5 other volunteers. Depending on your personal preferences you can either stay in a single or double room. All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are provided.
- good English skills
- willingness to be part of every-day as well as extraordinary work
- especially suitable for biology students
What is included in the price?
- airport shuttle
- introduction after arrival
- donation to the project
- contact person in the project
- all meals
- 24 hour emergency service
What is not included?
- international health insurance
- transportation costs inside the country
- personal expenses