Language course and internship in Indonesia
Gather important international work experience in Indonesia and learn one of the most spoken languages in Asia if you like.
You can find some internship offers in our internship database. You do not necessarily need Indonesian language skills, but they are often helpful. You can learn the most important basics in a renowned language school before starting your internship.
Prices internship and organization of accommodation
Internship up to 8 weeks: 590 EUR
Internship up to 16 weeks: 690 EUR
Internship up to 48 weeks: 790 EUR
Organization of accommodation: 120 EUR
Included in price:
- Internship placement
- Contact person during the whole preparation stage of your internship abroad.
- Airport pickup
- Support with Visa formalities
- Organization of a language course if desired.
- Information about cheap flights, insurances, vaccinations and other important travel info.
- Competent local contact person, available 24 hours daily.
- Food and meals
- Organization of accommodation
- Visa fees
- International health insurance
- Costs for transport
- Personal expenses
Language course in Yogyakarta
Interns can customize their language course. Duration, extensiveness and dates are flexible. Language classes are small or private and also offer outdoor activities. There are general conversational courses or courses for a specific terminology.
Fees language course
Registration fee is 8 EUR .
Rate per hour: 6.50 EUR.
The beginner course covers 50 classes. But you can also choose a short language course with 36 lessons.
Drinks as well as course materials are included in the price.